Speaking Exam: Roleplay
Time to show off!
A rôle-play involves you in an imaginary rôle in a German-speaking country dealing with a situation such as:
- buying food and drink
- ordering in a restaurant
- shopping for clothes or presents
- asking for or giving directions
- buying a train ticket
- arranging to meet a friend
- changing travel arrangements
- reporting an accident or a theft
You will be given your rôle-play card and approximately 10 minutes preparation time before the exam begins. You may make notes and bring them with you into the exam.